Friday, October 23, 2009

Aunt Jen's Visit

My amazing sister Jen came to visit from Phoenix when Sam was 6 weeks old. I feel so blessed to have such a helpful and fun sister. Jen and I got to have quite a bit of girl time together as Les took over for the boys. We got pedicures and were able to have a quiet dinner and movie out. Lucas absolutely loved getting spoiled with attention from his Aunt. Sam enjoyed his many feedings from Jen one night while she took over for me so I could sleep. It was the best gift ever!! We all enjoyed every second of her 4 day visit, was so sad when she left, but can't wait to see her and her family soon.
I am so happy to meet my Aunt soon!
Cuddle Time

Aunt Jen
I love my Aunt onesie.
I really love my Aunt Jen!

No comments: