I'm pretty sure nothing melts my heart more than seeing my precious boys play with each other. The bond and love that Lucas and Sam have for each other is incredible and better then I ever could have imagined. Now, we do have our moments where one doesn't want to necessarily be bothered by the other or somebody (yes, Sam can sometimes be too crazy with Lucas) is to rough, but overall they get along so well. Every single day they entertain each other, make each other smile/laugh and seem to miss each other when one is not around. I get such a high when I hear Lucas telling Sam how much he loves him, I feel like we gave Lucas his lifelong best friend. It also makes me smile to see how excited Sam gets when he sees Lucas come down the stairs in the morning. I can't wait to watch my boys grow up together and see them walk through all of lifes experiences with each other. Everyday, I thank God that I have these 3 (of course including daddy Les) boys in my life. :) :) Below are a few pictures I took just the other day of Lucas and Sam playing with each other.

Lucas was saying "We have the same shirt on" in the middle of their wrestling session. :)
Tickles from big brother Lucas.
Now Lucas' turn to get some love and of course tackles from Sam.



2 comments:
its always the other was around for us. rhodes gets a little tired of nikos always hanging on him.
Love this post as I know exactly how you feel. :) Love that we both have the common bond of sons, but I still see you with a baby girl in the future. :)
Post a Comment