Thursday, March 24, 2011

Disney World Trip: Last Day For Magic Kingdom

The pictures below are from our last day visiting Magic Kingdom. We all loved Magic Kingdom and had the best 3 days visiting there. Everyday, there was something different to see and do. Magic Kingdom definitely meeted, if not exceeded all my expactions (again, other then some serious crowds). I feel so grateful for all the time what got to spend at this great park. I look forward to visiting Magic Kingdom once again in the future. :)
My little sweetie taking the whole Disney thing in.

Laughing with Papa.

Sam was actually cracking up while watching everybody on the tea cups ride. He thought the cups spinning was so funny.

The gang on the tea cups. I definitely didn't mind keeping Sam and taking pictures while they were on this ride. Tea cups is one of Lucas' favorite ride.

After a dizzy ride on the tea cups. That is one ride I don't mind sitting out on. :) Everybody else rode this ride at least 3 or 4 times.
Big boy driving his race car. Daddy had to do the pedal, but he could steer. Lucas thought he was so cool getting to drive the car. I drove in front of them and those cars are actually kind of hard to keep on the little track.


Lucas after riding the Speedway with Daddy.

I liked this view of the Disney castle from the Merry Go Round line.


Sweet little face!

Lucas and Daddy on the Merry Go Round. Of course, I was riding right next to them too.

No comments: