We just got back from a wonderful week in beautiful San Diego. We met my family (Papa and Grammy) out there for our annual trip. We had a FABULOUS week and so much fun! We all enjoyed so many activities (I have so many posts on this trip) that included the zoo, Seaworld, Legoland, aquariams, the beach/pool and even a baseball game. We also got to spend some time with some of our good friends the Patil and Paraschos Families. It was truly an amazing week for both adults and kids. Our first major stop in San Diego was to the famous zoo. This zoo is fantastic and we all had a great time. So many incredible animals and attractions to see. We spent the first part of the day taking a double deck tour bus around the zoo and the last half of the day on foot. It was a very good day. Below are the first batch of zoo pictures. I took so many that I need another post with pictures from the children's zoo and skyride. :)
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment