Saturday, August 13, 2011

San Diego Trip: SeaWorld

A trip to San Diego would never be complete without a visit to SeaWorld. Yes, I'm getting old, but I still love SeaWorld just as I did when I was a kid. It's just one of those super fun places. I'm so glad that I got to take my family there this trip. We spent one of our last days at SeaWorld and were able to meet-up with some of our close friends, the Patil Family (Raj, Tara, Ari and Ella). They happened to be in San Diego the same time as us, so we could not go through the entire week without seeing them. They were so much fun to hang out with at SeaWorld and all the kids really enjoyed getting to spend time together. We definitely can see some future vacations with the Patil's. :) Grammy and Papa also accompanied us to SeaWorld and it definitely wouldn't have been as special without them too. It was just another perfect San Diego day. Below are a bunch of pictures we took from SeaWorld! :)
Lucas ready for a day at SeaWorld.

It took some encouraging, but Lucas finally decided to get a photo with Shamu.

So glad we could do SeaWorld with the Patil's. Here is Ari, Ella and Lucas! :)

Daddy and Lucas getting ready to feed the noisy Walrus'.

Sam thought the Walrus' were hilarious! :)

The Walrus' are so loud and funny, definitely one of my favorites! You could hear them barking a mile away.

Eeekkkk, SHARKS!!!

Our little Ella, Ari and Lucas sharks, ha! :)

All of us waiting for the dolphin show to begin.

There goes some dolphins.

The large sea turtle exhibit was new this year and Lucas really enjoyed watching the turtles swim around so close.

Lucas found his own little sea turtle to play with. :)

SHAMU!!! :)

We definitely had some good view of the Buluga whales. They were being so playful, cute!

This Polar Bear is a Mommy-to-be!

Tara, Raj and Ella waiting for the show to start.

Lucas awaiting the Sea Lion show, another one of my favorites!

My sweet boy and I watching the show. Sam crashed on Les during this show. :)

....And there is my sleeping baby who did so good up until the point that he just crashed and was exhausted!

Another ride on the Skyride, but this one from SeaWorld.

Daddy and Lucas enjoying the views from the Skyride.

At the end of the day, we let the kids put on their swimsuits and run around in the water sprayers. They all had a blast! :)

Adorable Ella getting in on some of the fun!

Sam loves anything water related.

My Sammy and I taking a ride on ELMO! What a specatacular day we had. :)

1 comment:

Jane Ellen said...

wow you guys did alot there. we maybe did half that! we didnt even know there were whales or bears.