A couple weeks ago we did our 4th annual family outing to Walden Farms. We LOVE Walden Farms and Fall would never be the same without our annual visit. In fact, as soon as Lucas sees his first pumpkin patch, he is asking about going to the farms. Lucas is like his mommy in that his favorite time of year is Fall. Fall in Tennessee is just beautiful and I love nothing more then heading to the farms on a crisp Fall day where the leaves have changed to beautiful colors. This year Walden Farms was even better as they added a few new areas with a ton of activities for the kids. Lucas and Sam had a wonderful time as did Les and myself. I took a ton of great pictures, so many that I have broken up this post into 2 parts. Below are part 1 pictures. :)
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment