Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Smokies Trip: Minature Golf and Playtime

The resort we stayed at in the Smoky Mountains was awesome for kids! They had a minature golf course and really nice playground. As you can imagine, as soon as my kids saw this, they were dying to play. :) Our second day was cold, but full of sunshine. We headed outside for some fun in the chilly sun. We went minature golfing and then hit the playground. Below are some pictures we took that morning.
Grandma is such a g
ood sport and since daddy wasn't feeling well, she got out there to hit the golf course with the kiddos!

Everybody so serious setting up their balls.

I
Lucas getting ready to golf...I gotta say, my boy is really good. Several times he got a hole in 1 or 2 times. Much better than his mommy. :)

Sam's turn!

Some cute minature golfers!

I think this was after one of Lucas' hole in ones. He was pretty proud!

Doesn't he look like a little old man golfing, ha ha, just kidding! He loved golfing too and tried so hard.

My sweet, sweet boy Lucas!

 A picture break with mommy. I even took a turn golfing.

Lucas having some fun at the playground.

Weeee, here comes Sam down the slide.

Grandma and Lucas.

My big boy!

Lucas' turn at the slide.


No comments: