Saturday, June 16, 2012

Back To Hawaii: Pool Time

Each day we were in Maui, at some point we would head to the pool. I have say though, the weather this go around was a little cooler than norm and it was extremely windy. Thank goodness for the best sister in the world who relentlessly got into the water with the kiddos each and everyday. :) Les and my parents did their share too because this mommy got very cold pretty quickly and I ended up sidelining it taking all the pictures, haha! :) No matter the temperature, the kids loved the pool and we pretty much had to drag them out once their little lips started shattering. They all enjoyed splashing around and hitting the water slide a million times. Jillian is quite the fish and I think her skills rubbed off on Ethan, Lucas and Sam who definitely started to get the hang of swimming. Lots of laughter and joy filled the pool everyday, what a fun time! I took a ton of pictures from the pool and they were all so good, so below are several pictures from our pool days. :)






































No comments: