A definite highlight of my trip to Phoenix was the mini-reunion I was able to have with several of my friends I have known for many, many years. I owe it all to Eric and Becca Holt ( my very close friends) who opened up their beautiful home to all of us. Several (unfortunately, not everybody this time) of us were able to gather at the Holt's house for an evening of great food and fun times. Words can't describe how amazing it was to see everybody...some of which I hadn't seen in years. It felt just like old times and we just picked right up where we left off, I loved every bit of the evening. These are very special friends that I know will be a part of my life forever and for that, I'm forever grateful. A few of us have little ones now and it was so much fun to see them play and get along so well. I hope that this starts a new tradition of all of us being able to gather each and every time we come to town. Thank you so much Eric and Becca for making that night happen, we had such a great time! Miss you all already! :)
 |
| Brian, Erin, Becca, Erin, Marla and Eric....wonderful and very special friends from the past. Each one holds a very special place in my heart. So honored to have been able to get together with them. :) |
 |
| Everybody had so much fun! |
 |
| Becca, Erin and Marla...my sweet friends! |
 |
| And our adorable off spring! :) |
 |
| Eric and Becca's adorable little boy Nathan. What a cutie pie! |
 |
| Patrick and Marla's beautiful little girl Catriona. So hard to believe Marla was 9 months pregnant with this little girl as she walked down the aisle at our wedding. Oh how time flies! |
No comments:
Post a Comment