Monday, November 5, 2012

Lucas' First Field Trip: Lucky Ladd Farms

A few weeks ago, Lucas had his very first school field trip to a pumpkin patch: Lucky Ladd Farms. We have actually always wanted to go there and I'm so glad that I got to go along with them. It's sort of in the middle of nowhere, but what a fun place for kids (and parents too). Lucky Ladd Farms is a huge farm that for the Fall season they decorate with Halloween and Thanksgiving themed items (tons and tons of pumpkins of course). They have hay rides, petting farms, big giant slides made of tires, corn mazes and tons more. It was such a fun day and very special that I could do it with Lucas and his Kindergarten class of 19. It was super fun getting to see Lucas laugh and interact with all of his new friends. They are all so CUTE!! I already can't wait for the next field trip! Below are a ton of pictures from our day at the farm. :)























No comments: