Saturday, June 22, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Father's Day this year was nice and relaxing. We didn't do a whole lot, but it was certainly nice having our Daddy off from work and Grandma and Papa Lenning in town to celebrate with us. The only thing missing, was of course my own dad with whom I love celebrating with as well. I can't say enough about the "3" closest Dad's in my life. My own father of course is absolutely amazing in every way imaginable. I'm forever grateful to him and everything he has and still does to make us happy. His generosity, love and kindness is just a few of the many attributes that make him so special to all of us. Gene has also been an amazing father to Les and great father-in-law to me. Such a humble and wonderful man that has taught so much to his family and everyone around him. Both Papa's are loved beyond belief by their grandchildren and we always love time spent together. In terms of Lucas and Sam's Daddy, well, words can't describe how much he is loved and appreciated. Les, we can't thank you enough for all you do to make this family function and be happy. Your ongoing patience always amazes me and you're so good with the kids. Nothing warms my heart more then watching you interact and play with Lucas and Sam. The love they have for you is palpable and I'm so proud of the Daddy you have become. I hope you always know how much those boys look up to you and want to be just like you. :) I also hope you always know how much we LOVE you and think the absolute world of you and all you do for us. :) Happy Father's Day!! :)




No comments: