Late September, to celebrate my brother-in-law's Aaron's big birthday, Les and I headed to Vegas for some fun with Jen and Aaron! Lonna and Gene stayed back with Lucas and Sam and we were so grateful for them to keep and take care of our boys so well for a couple days. We had a great time in Las Vegas and did the usual dining out, shopping, catching a show, hanging at the pool (when it wasn't too cold) and little gambling too (very little of that, haha). Jen and I also took in a fancy pedicure at the hotel spa. We had so much fun and the 3 days we were away flew by so fast! I sure love traveling with my sister, makes me realize how missed she is when we are not together. Hoping we can do more trips together in the future! :)
Happy Father’s Day from Tennyson & Eliot
14 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment