Family time is the absolute best and one of our priorities on our Phx trips is to spend us much time as possible with my parents (Grammy/Papa), my sister Jen, Aaron and beautiful niece and nephew Jillian and Ethan. There is nothing like getting those 4 cousins together, melts my heart each time. While I wish so much we lived closer, I'm so grateful for the memories they create when together...even if just a few times a year. Jillian, Ethan, Lucas and Sam get along so perfectly well and they have so much fun with each other, especially as they grow older. We had a great visit with everybody, so much fun! Of course, I can't say enough about my wonderful parents, Grammy and Papa! Always so special spending time with them and I'm forever grateful for their endless love and generosity with all of us. Below are some random pictures of the cousins and family. :)
 |
| Love this picture....we picked Ethan up from school and this made Sam's entire world. He is so obsessed with big cousin Ethan. |
 |
| Love all 4 of these cousins so much! |
 |
| Grammy and Papa are loved so much by Lucas and Sam....they were so excited to see them in Phx, so was I, of course! :) |
 |
| Words can't describe how much Lucas and Sam love their Aunt Jen....SOOOOO MUCH!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment