Friday, January 3, 2014

New Years Eve 2013

Good-bye 2013 and hello 2014, I can't believe I'm saying or typing that, crazy!!! Where did this year go??? Well, it left with a bang and a fun night for Les and myself! I can't remember the last time Les and I celebrated out somewhere on New Years Eve, but we sure did this year and it was a blast! My very good friend Phaedra (pictured below in the blue shiny dress) was celebrating here big 40th Birthday New Years Eve and she threw a fabulous and pretty fancy party to celebrate her birthday and New Years!!! It was so great dressing up and getting together with our friends for a night of dinner and dancing, it truly was so much fun!!! I feel so blessed to have such a remarkable group of friends as pictured below, I couldn't think of a better way to ring in 2014! Cheers to a great next year!!! :)



No comments: