On November 7th, I received the best birthday present I could ask for and that was a visit from my sister Jen and her beautiful family (Aaron, Jillian and Ethan). They came to visit from Phoenix and stayed for about 4 fun-filled days. Lucas and Sam were soooo excited to spend time with both their Aunt/Uncle and of course Jillian and Ethan, their amazing cousins. All 4 of the kids played and got along so well, so sweet to see them play together. We sure packed a lot into 4 days and even took a trip down to Chattanooga for a day at the Children's Museum. For some reason, I'm missing a few pictures (boo), but below are at least several from their visit! Such a great time and I miss the Stein's very much now that they are gone and look forward to seeing them again this Spring! :)
Happy Father’s Day from Tennyson & Eliot
14 years ago













No comments:
Post a Comment