Dear Lucas,
Wow, time sure does fly and mommy/daddy cannot believe you are officially 8 years old....this just seems so old, haha! We are so happy for you and even more, so proud of the amazing little boy you are. There are far too many words to describe how wonderful you truly are, I don't even know where to begin. :) First of all, I don't know how I got so lucky to have a son like you and I truly mean that. You make the world a better place and my life so very happy. You are one of the sweetest, most giving souls I've ever met in my life and the way you inspire others to be the same way is amazing. Your heart is so big that sometimes I can't believe you're only 8 years old, the way you think about others before yourself is just incredible. Although, you sometimes wear that sweet heart on your sleeve a little much, your sensitivity and sweetness makes so many smile. You're beautiful inside and out and so very smart. Your love of science and math reminds me so much of your daddy and I know it makes him so very proud too! Since you were 3, you have talked of becoming a doctor and even though you are only 8, I truly believe that is what you will be and so good at it too. It's funny how you analyze everything and it seems lately you walk even a couple steps ahead of me, ha! You're great at school and this past year have really begun to excel at playing ice hockey. You're an excellent snow skier too and we love nothing more then skiing side by side with you. You take golf lessons so well and now want to give baseball a try this next year. I'm so proud of you for getting braver at trying new things. Most importantly, everyone you meet loves you and you have so many friends that enjoy being around you. You're a great friend to others and an absolutely amazing big brother to Sam. Oh how your little brother looks up to you and loves you so much. Although, you and Sam have your moments that are less then fun when I have to referee, you are truly each other's best friend and I'm so proud at how for the majority of the time you play and get along so well. You do a great job teaching, helping and playing with Sam! Sweet boy, mommy and daddy love you so much and look forward to watching you grow up and seeing all the great things you will do. I know you will do so many wonderful things in life. God could not have picked a better son for us to have and we are so grateful for you. Happy 8th Birthday big boy...we love you to the moon and back today and always. :))












No comments:
Post a Comment