Hard to believe another year and yet another trip (my personal 36th) to San Diego has come and gone. San Diego is most definitely my favorite city in this world as it has years of memories, my favorite of course being that I met Les there 13 years ago. :)) It so special to me that I now get to share my favorite city with my own family each year. I love to see how Lucas and Sam (I think Les too, ha) have grown to love San Diego almost as much as I do. What also makes San Diego so special is the friends and family we get to share it with. This year, we of course spent time with my parents, but also my sister Jen and beautiful niece Jillian, my best friend Marla (and her precious family) that came for a few days and our local and very, very dear friends Ric and Katrina Stell (Aunt Ric and Aunt Katrina). We were so grateful that we got to spend amazing quality time with everyone...below are some our favorite pictures with some favorite people! :)
Happy Father’s Day from Tennyson & Eliot
14 years ago































No comments:
Post a Comment