It's so hard to believe that Sam is already 4 weeks old, time sure does fly when you are having a good time. Other than a brief illness from Lucas (I do not recommend your children getting the hand, foot, mouth virus, especially with a newborn in the house, ugh) things have been going absolutely wonderful. Life is definitely more hectic with 2 children under 2.5, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Sam is an extremely easy and content baby. He pretty much loves to eat (for those of you that know us well, different from number 1, ha) and is definitely more alert these days. He even flashed us his first social smile the other day, pretty much melted my heart. Lucas has been an amazing big brother to Sam. He loves being everywhere that Sam is and always wants to hold and kiss on him. As soon as Sam cries, Lucas will rush over with a pacifier in hand. When I'm diapering Sam, Lucas likes to bring me a garbage bag for the dirty diaper. Les and I are so proud of how well Lucas has adjusted to having a little brother, we really couldn't ask for more from a 2.5 year old. Les and I feel like God has definitely blessed us with our sweet little boys.

Sam's 4 week old stats:
8 pounds, 3 ounces (25th percentile)
19.5 inches (10th percentile)
Head Circum (25th percentile)
Loves to eat (every 3 hours during day), sleep and hang out in his bouncy seat or swing.Most say this one looks like his mommy! Overall only cries when hungry or gassy

Brotherly Love

The boys relaxing!

My friend Marian's son Tyler who is 2 months old with Sam in matching outfits.
Sam is an extremely easy and content baby. He pretty much loves to eat (for those of you that know us well, different from number 1, ha) and is definitely more alert these days. He even flashed us his first social smile the other day, pretty much melted my heart. Lucas has been an amazing big brother to Sam. He loves being everywhere that Sam is and always wants to hold and kiss on him. As soon as Sam cries, Lucas will rush over with a pacifier in hand. When I'm diapering Sam, Lucas likes to bring me a garbage bag for the dirty diaper. Les and I are so proud of how well Lucas has adjusted to having a little brother, we really couldn't ask for more from a 2.5 year old. Les and I feel like God has definitely blessed us with our sweet little boys.

Sam's 4 week old stats:
8 pounds, 3 ounces (25th percentile)
19.5 inches (10th percentile)
Head Circum (25th percentile)
Loves to eat (every 3 hours during day), sleep and hang out in his bouncy seat or swing.Most say this one looks like his mommy! Overall only cries when hungry or gassy

Brotherly Love

The boys relaxing!

My friend Marian's son Tyler who is 2 months old with Sam in matching outfits.
3 comments:
cute pics. he does look like you. cant wait to see more.
Love the new pictures. the one of Sam sleeping he looks like your dad Stacey. :) Can't wait to see him in person soon. Miss you guys!
Hi Stacey! Sam is a cutie, just like his big brother. I agree that he looks like you. Glad to see you all are doing well. =)
Post a Comment