Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Daddy's Boy

Lucas has always had a very special bond with his daddy, but it seems that ever since Sam was born, Lucas has become even more attached to his daddy. I can totally see why as Les is the most amazing father that Lucas and Sam could ask for. Truly one of my greatest joys is watching Les interact with both his babies. He is so good with them and has an incredible amount of patience, I grow more and more proud of him as a daddy every day. Lucas lights up when he is around Les, it is the cutest thing. He is always asking "where daddy go" and when he is with Les, I constantly hear him saying " I love you daddy"....just precious! It's always a long day when Les is at work because I never hear the end of "daddy", ha! Some of the activities that are reserved for daddy and Lucas time include cheering on Auburn, "I'm gonna get you" games, making smoothies, playing cars/trucks, reading books and of course visiting Home Depot and Best Buy (places I'm ok passing on, ha ha). Not a day goes by where we don't feel incredibly grateful and proud of our daddy (and husband too). :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! I love hearing Will with Ben. Right now they are pretending there's a shark in the tub. =) Love catching up with your family on your blog. Such cutie patootie boys you have.