Definitely one of the highlights of our trip to Hawaii was all of our beach and pool time. Every afternoon we would try to get out pool/beach side to enjoy some fun in the sun. This was by far Lucas' favorite part of the trip! :) Our resort has a beautiful beach and pool that includes a really fun waterslide that I'm pretty sure every single one of us got to go down a few times (including Papa, way to go Papa). The waterslide was a big hit for Lucas....he probably went down it over 50 times during the course of the week, ha! :) Lucas also did so well swimming....I'm pretty sure swim lessons this summer will be a success as he is already able to kick and use his arms to get to the wall. At the beach, all of the kids enjoyed making sand castles, digging big holes and running from the waves. Lots of good memories were made!
Ok so this water slide was a major hit for Lucas. He LOVED going down it. Was scared at first, but by the end of the week, Les had him going down by himself (of course, we were catching him at the bottom). :)
Lucas kept filling up his pale with water and trying to spill it on my feet as I tried to catch some rays. It actually felt pretty good. :)
My little buddy Lucas and I on the beach. I really enjoyed getting to spend some quality time making sand castles with Lucas. He is the sweetest little boy and I loved traveling with him to Hawaii.
Papa and Lucas digging big holes with each other. Ok, I have to mention Lucas' sunglasses. He would rarely take those suckers off, they looked so cute on him. He kept saying "the sun is out and it's too bright". Well, the kid has a point, ha!
Ta-dah!
No comments:
Post a Comment