Well this is my last post from our trip to Hawaii. Not a whole lot left to say, but that we had a great time. The boys were such easy travelers and Les and I were so proud of how amazing they did on some very long flights and throughout the entire trip. Lucas is at an age that he is so much fun to travel with and seems to enjoy everything we do. Sam went with the flow and other than a few difficulties with the 5 hour time change (for the first day or so he wanted to go to bed at like 3:00), he did excellent too. Below are several more random pictures that were cute from the trip. We took like 200, so I obviously had to just post a few. :)

Lucas laughing at the waves coming in.
My little boy and I hanging out at the beach.
Our little Hawaiian boy.
Lucas is still talking about the trip and when can he go back to the "pink hotel"...yes, it is really a pink hotel.
Isn't this a cute outfit? :)
Smiley Sam.
Ok, definitely not the best picture of me, but oh well.

I thought this picture was kind of neat.
At Kemos for lunch.









1 comment:
loved all the pictures. So much fun! Great job on the blog.
Post a Comment