Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Pretty Spring Garden

Well, Spring is officially here and hip, hip hooray for some warm weather and beautiful yards again! :) I was so excited to see that my tulips and other beautiful flowers have begun to bloom. It makes the yard look spectacular! tulips are my favorite flowers and I have always wanted a yard full of them. I wish I could take the credit for how well they have grown, but I can't and I won't be embarrassed to admit that I'm a Phoenix girl without a "green thumb", ha ha. Last year, we hired a really good landscaper and since then, our yard has looked fantastic. Here are some pictures I had to take of my tulips that are so colorful they almost look fake. I also put a few pictures of Lucas in there because he has been a great little helper and is always wanting to help Les and I water the flowers and pull weeds too. I wonder when he will figure out that pulling weeds is really not that fun, ha! :)

My beautiful flowers planted near the mailbox.

I really wish these would last forever, they are so perfect looking.

Lucas has been such a great helper in the yard. I'm so lucky to have such a helpful little boy.

Lucas watering the tulips with his own personal watering can we bought him.

Lucas was smelling the flowers and looked up at me and said "Mama, these smell like red candy", what a cutie pie.

1 comment:

Team Thompson said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! They are so breathtaking. Get a picture across the street looking at the front of the house for sure.