We recently took a trip to Maui, Hawaii with this time my entire family to celebrate my mom's (aka Grammy Kaplan) big 60th birthday! We had a BLAST the entire week. Our family, my parents and my sister and her family all met in Maui for the week (a ton of Hawaii posts and pictures are on it's way as this is only the first and I have to seperate them because so many pictures). I thought my first post would be of some pictures of Grammy and Papa with Lucas and Sam. Lucas and Sam are absolutely in love with my parents and I can definitely see why. :) My parents are so good with Lucas and Sam and show them more love than words could describe. It is very obvious how much these boys light up their world and for that I couldn't be more grateful. The entire week was so much fun with my parents. Sam and Lucas had fun doing everything as long as Grammy and Papa were around. I can tell ya, now that our trip is over, they are very very missed and so far Lucas has asked for Grammy and Papa everyday. We just can't wait to see them again soon. :)
Lucas was definitely very attached to his Grammy this trip and I caught him grabbing a kiss from her. Lucas is so very lovable, hope he always stays that way. :)
My mom definitely seems to always make Sam laugh.
What a cute shot!





1 comment:
What a fun 60th b-day trip.
Post a Comment