Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Last of our Hawaii Pictures

Ok, so I promise this is the last Hawaii Trip post and pictures. There were just so many cute pictures, I wasn't sure where to begin with all of them. Well, these are the last of the pictures and are kind of random, but good too, so I thought I would stick them up here. Once again, we had an amazing trip to Maui with my family. The whole week and everything we chose to do was a lot of fun and went very smoothly....much more smoothly then we expected when dealing with 4 kids under 5. :) I'm not only grateful that we got to go back to Maui, but so honored that we got to share in the experience with my parents, sister and her beautiful family. I really hope that down the road we get to do this again! Enjoy the last of the pictures! :)

View from our balcony.....awww, so very beautiful!

View from the other side of our balcony towards the mountain side....again, so beautiful!

After my moms birthday dinner at the famous and most wonderful Mamas Fish House.

Cute brothers!

A great picture of Aaron and Jen. So glad we could be in Hawaii with them.

Such a sweet shot of Sam trying to cuddle with Aunt Jen.

Lucas being so silly after breakfast one morning.

Sam and his funky hair hanging with daddy. :)

"How big is Sam"...."so big". :)

My happy little Lucas hanging at the big waterfall in the hotels lobby.

Lucas and Daddy chilling on the balcony.

This is when Sam first started trying to wave hello and bye-bye, so cute.

Lucas loved hanging on the balcony...of course we only let him out there when we were with him.

I thought it was so cute that Lucas always requested to eat breakfast on the balcony....here he is snacking on some crackers while watching the snorklers.

Good pals and cousins Jillian and Lucas putting their feet in the water.

My big boy Lucas, such a fun guy!

Sam turned 9 months old while we were in Maui.

I think this picture is pretty cute.

1 comment:

michiganbliss said...

Looks like a fabulous vacation. And could those boys be any cuter?