Well my cute baby boy Sam has turned 11 months old and the thought that I will soon have a one year old (a TODDLER) just amazes me. What an AWESOME 11 months we have had with this sweet little boy. The biggest change I have noticed with Sam over the past month is not only that he has begun to take some steps (YAY), but that he has turned into my wild child (my child that I know will give me gray hair someday, ha ha). Sam is pure entertainment for all of us and he is very fearless. Just an example of this was the other day when he first accidently fell of his very small "Sam" chair, but while most kids would cry, Sam decided to purposely fall off of it about 20 more times, just for a good laugh that he got each time. He also gets into everything and anything and just when I think I have completely baby proofed the house, he will surprise me by getting into something else. When you catch him in the act, he will crawl off faster then I have ever seen a baby crawl, just laughing hysterically. I must say it is pretty funny at times and even Lucas is getting good at spotting our little munchkin getting into trouble. With that said, Sam continues to be the sweetest baby and his smile still captures everyones heart. He is such a happy little guy and loves getting attention ( I have recently noticed, especially from blonde girls, funny I know). It definitely does not take Sam long to get attention, his big smile that makes his eyes squint usually captures several smiles in return pretty fast. I love his outgoing and fun-loving personality. We all feel so blessed that Sam is apart of our family. At 11 months Sam is also up to the following:
Great sleeper, 11-12 hours per night. 2 naps per day.
A decent eater of 4 bottles per day and table foods x 3. Lately, Sam is much more interested in playing with his food then actually eating it.
Still a crawler, but has taken up to 10 steps by himself this month, yay Sam!
Pulls up to stand, cruises like crazy and fast, can climb onto anything, including stairs.
Babbles endlessly and has the following words down: mama, dada, ball, yum, baba. Doesn't say no yet, but will definitely shake his head no when he doesn't want something, usually food, ha!
Loves waving to people, playing all sorts of games, especially peek-a-boo.
Very independent baby-he does not want you to do anything for him. If you try to put food in his mouth, he will take it out and put it back in himself.
Changing time is still a wrestling session between mommy and Sam, pretty annoying.
Very much in love with his big brother Lucas. Wants to be wherever Lucas is always.

Such a sweet and good baby boy.
Look at those very kissable chubby cheeks, love them! :)
Can't believe I have an 11 month old.





1 comment:
He is adorable and sounds like he is SO much fun! The pictures are too cute. I got a kick out of you talking about diaper changes - Jaxon was the same way, and yes, it is a little annoying(:
Post a Comment