Friday, August 20, 2010

We Have A WALKER

While we were in Branson and shortly after Sam turned 11 months old, he hit the biggest milestone yet....WALKING!!! Yup, he took after his big brother Lucas and became an early walker too. While I'm very, very proud of Sam, I also find myself a little sad (a bitter sweet that one may call it) that he is growing up. He is growing up way too fast on us. :) However, he is at such a fun age and watching him take his first steps was definitely amazing. It was alot of fun to have the whole family around as we were all cheering him on, especially big brother Lucas. With every step he took, you could tell Sam was so proud of himself. He cracked us all up because he would be clapping for himself, laughing, putting his hands in the air and sometimes he would get so excited that he would make himself fall down. Below are a few pictures of Sam walking. I also threw a couple in there of Lucas because he is also at such a fun age. Even though it has only been a couple weeks, Sam looks like a little expert on his two feet.

My big 11 month old walking boy! :)

I love this picture....he is always so proud of himself and often will either clap as he walks or put his hands in the air like "look at me, I'm such a big boy".

My baby is growing up too fast.

Off on a mission....very typical of Sam to head to our living room, for some reason he loves it in there, I don't so much, ha ha!

Now that's one adorable 3 year old. I know doesn't have to do with this post, but I took them the same time and had to throw these in there.

Lucas is the sweetest little boy and the worlds best big brother to Sam, we are always so proud of Lucas.

2 comments:

Jane Ellen said...

very ute pics. i cant believe he is walking and i havent even met the boy. : (

Team Thompson said...

Love the second pic too! :) Can't believe he is almost 1. Mailing off his gift on Monday. :) Miss you all!