Hooray for another visit from Grammy and Papa to celebrate Thanksgiving week. :) We have had a wonderful week with Grammy and Papa, especially Lucas and Sam who can't get enough of those big hugs, kisses and endless attention. My big Thanksgiving post will come later, but I thought I would first put some pictures up of Grammy and the boys making delicious frosted sugar cookies. Grammy and Lucas have a tradition of making sugar cookies together whenever we visit with each other. Lucas loves doing this special activity with Grammy and he will call her on the phone to discuss what kind of cookies they will make next, so cute! :) During this visit, little Sam also took part in baking cookies, well he tried, Lucas would only let him so close to the dough, ha ha. Below are a few pictures of the baking festivities that have recently taken place. Oh and almost a week later, I'm still enjoying those cookies. :)
Happy Father’s Day from Tennyson & Eliot
14 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment