Thanksgiving 2010 was a wonderful day and I couldn't have asked for more to be thankful for. If I had to list everything I am thankful for, it would take up an entire post, so instead I will just say that I'm so very thankful for my beautiful, healthy and happy family. I'm also thankful for all of God's daily blessings. Actual Thanksgiving day was very special as both my parents (who come yearly thank goodness) traveled to see us from Phoenix. We then headed south to see Les' parents and close family friends (the Bendicksons/Burtons) for a great Thanksgiving feast. Amanda Burton was kind enough to host all of us at her new house this year. All the children had a great time playing and it was very nice for us adults to catch up and eat some very yummy food. I took a ton of pictures and below are several that I thought were good to post.
Absolutely most thankful for these three amazing boys in my life. I honestly couldn't ask for a better husband and babies. I'm so blessed! :)
How could you not be thankful for this sweet face?
Amanda and myself at Thanksgiving dinner. Was so sweet of her to host Thanksgiving this year at her new home. Les and my parents after Thanksgiving dinner.
Daddy and Sam playing outside.
I had to steal a shot with my hot husband! :)
Grammy, Papa and Lucas playing outside.
Our daredevil in action.
Lucas and his buddy Calab playing in the bunches of leaves. Lucas had been looking forward to jumping in the somewhat soggy leaves all day, ha! :)
Sam buried nearly neck deep in the piles of leaves. All the boys had a blast in the leaves.
Especially thankful that I have sweet Lucas in my life. He is such a good boy.
Sam "trying" to take Lucas for a ride.
Lucas and Calab cruising around the yard. Lucas has this in a Ford F-150 at home, but he laughed so hard and had a blast driving around in Calab's wheels.
Lucas' driving skills were a little scarier then Calab's, ha ha....can we say mini daddy behind the wheel. :)
Calab giving Andrew and Lucas some piano lessons.
Lucas chilling at Grandma's house the morning after Thanksgiving.
Lucas was on cloud 9 because he had all of his grandparents together at the same time giving him loads and loads of attention. :)
Grandma and Papa Lenning with Lucas. Lucas always has a great time at their house. Was so nice of the Lennings to host my whole family.
No comments:
Post a Comment