Halloween 2010 (well actually the entire weekend) was a complete blast! We have been very fortunate that Les has been off for the last 3 years at Halloween, so that has definitely added an extra fun component to the holiday. Lucas loves trick-or-treating with his Daddy, just seems to make everything that much more fun. Halloween night was busy as we first made an appearance at Les' work to show the kids off in their adorable costumes, then we stopped by our old neighborhood to trick-or-treat the cul-de-sac and say an official goodbye to all of our neighbors. Finally, we continued the tradition of dinner and trick-or-treating with the Karp family in their neighborhood....which is temporarily ours now too! :) Lucas was Batman and Sam a Duck...I have to say the cutest Batman and Duck I have ever seen. We all had a fantastic time and below are several pictures we captured Halloween night.
Best friends Sean and Lucas....I guess Spiderman and Batman.
Sean gearing up for some trick0or-treating. He wore Spiderman very well I must say.
Tyler was definitely the cutest giraffe around town.
Love this Batman's smile.
A duck is on the loose!
...and a silly duck too!
Brothers Sean and Tyler.....I guess Spiderman and Giraffe.
Is that not seriously the cutest duck in the world? :)
Batman and Spiderman right before heading out to do some trick-or-treating.
Batman after hitting a house for some good treats. Lucas had another great year trick-or-treating and is already looking forward to next Halloween! :)
Daddy and his Batman trick-or-treating. We were so happy Daddy was off for the third Halloween in a row.
Our little trick-or-treaters taking a break!
Paul and Les chilling. So glad our tradition of Halloween with the Karps has continued for yet another great year.
Marian and myself with our littlest trick-or-treaters. They didn't last as long as the big brothers and got pretty tired half-way.
I loved the back of Sam's duck costume...I wish I had a video here to capture his little bottom waddling back and forth as he walked, just precious! Here Sam decided he wanted to help Daddy push the wagon.
Happy Halloween everybody! :)
Best friends Sean and Lucas....I guess Spiderman and Batman.
Sean gearing up for some trick0or-treating. He wore Spiderman very well I must say.
Tyler was definitely the cutest giraffe around town.
Love this Batman's smile.
A duck is on the loose!
...and a silly duck too!
Brothers Sean and Tyler.....I guess Spiderman and Giraffe.
Is that not seriously the cutest duck in the world? :)
Batman and Spiderman right before heading out to do some trick-or-treating.
Batman after hitting a house for some good treats. Lucas had another great year trick-or-treating and is already looking forward to next Halloween! :)
Daddy and his Batman trick-or-treating. We were so happy Daddy was off for the third Halloween in a row.
Our little trick-or-treaters taking a break!
Paul and Les chilling. So glad our tradition of Halloween with the Karps has continued for yet another great year.
Marian and myself with our littlest trick-or-treaters. They didn't last as long as the big brothers and got pretty tired half-way.
I loved the back of Sam's duck costume...I wish I had a video here to capture his little bottom waddling back and forth as he walked, just precious! Here Sam decided he wanted to help Daddy push the wagon.
Happy Halloween everybody! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment