Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pre-Halloween Fun

One of the perks of our rental house is that there is a brand new and very nice Publix shopping center literally a stone throw away. We can almost see it from our driveway and since we have moved, I have several times loaded the kids in their red wagon and walked to Publix for a cookie or small items ( that I can fit in our wagon basket) I may need. The kids love it and I have to say this is one thing I will miss once we move to our new house. We have heard that Publix does a really fun pre-Halloween party with trick-or-treating and games for the kids. Since the Karp family is just a couple blocks away, we met them at the corner and ventured to Publix to check it out. The kids had a great time and enjoyed the bean bag toss, ball throw, decorating cookies and trick-or-treating down some aisles. Below are some pictures we took that day.
Sam and Lucas, oops, should I say Ducky and Batman before our Publix activity.
My adorable duck getting ready for his wagon ride.
Love that Batman of mine.
Daddy and the boys starting their journey to Publix.
Enjoying the ride. I love how Sam looks like he has death grip (from daddy's wagon driving), ha!
We picked up the Karp family and some other friends along the way. Almost there!Lucas and Sean decorating some yummy cookies. I of course ended up eating Lucas' cookie.
Best buds Tyler and Sam watching wagon side. Of course Sam is never without some sort of food in his hand, ha ha! :)
Lucas hanging with the little giraffe and duck.My duck enjoying a treat.

1 comment:

Team Thompson said...

what a fun time! The four kids look soooooooo cute!