Monday, November 1, 2010

Phoenix Trip: Chi-Omega Mini Reunion

It is always a special treat getting to see my very good friend Laura and her family when we visit Phoenix. What made this visit even extra special was that I also got to visit with our other Chi-Omega sisters Kristen and Stacy. I have really missed these girls and getting to see them for dinner one night was so much fun and full of past and new memories. It was a lot of fun getting us girls together, but also having our hubbies and kids hang out too. I can't wait to see everybody again on our next visit to Phoenix.

Chi-Omega Sisters Kristen, Stacy, Laura and myself. I have really missed these girls and it was so great getting together.
All of our little munchkins: Ben, Sam, Lucas, Abby, Adelyn, Andrew...they all played so well and had a great time. Thank you Laura for a wonderful evening at your house! :)

1 comment:

Team Thompson said...

Your welcome! :) hee hee