Well it's starting to look a lot like Christmas at the Lenning house. Since we are just in a rental house this year and most of our stuff is being stored in boxes until we move again, I wasn't sure if I was actually going to decorate for Christmas. However, as you can see by the pictures below, a certain sweet little face with a smile you can't resist begged me to decorate for Christmas. There was no way I could turn my little Lucas down. :) It took Les a while to locate the Christmas stuff, but we did and I'm so glad we did it. The house looks great and all ready to celebrate the holidays. Just the other night, after we put Sam to bed, Lucas, Les and myself got busy decorating and had a great time. This year it was myself (not Lucas as he likes to point out, haha) that broke an ornament, oops. You may notice that only the top half of our tree has ornaments. Yup, that was on purpose as this year we have a certain busy little baby that we knew would just love to grab hold of a few ornaments. Maybe next year our tree will look more complete. :)
Lucas getting a little lift in order to hang the ornaments just high enough so a certain little 15 month old can't reach it. :)
Lucas concentrating so hard on decorating the tree. He had been so excited to put up the tree this year...what a cutie pie! :)





1 comment:
Beautiful Tree. We are the same here with Joshua and the ornaments. The train I have a feeling will be broken by the weekend. Betting the tree will be knocked over too sometime next week. :) Glad you and I are going through the same thing with Joshua and Samuel...or should I say DOUBLE TROUBLE! :)
Post a Comment