This post comes a little late, but my amazing mom came for a wonderful visit in early February. Unfortunatly, it was when Lucas and Les were in Tahoe for the majority of the week (those travel plans were a little messed up when I got sick) and they had my camera, so I didn't get any pictures of my mom. :( However, I still wanted to mention her trip because we did have a lot of fun. As always, having my mom in town brings me such a warm feeling. I love spending time with her and of course so does Lucas and Sam. The love and attention she shows my boys is endless, they definitelty get spoiled big time when she is town, actually I do too. :) My mom made some of my favorite meals (and extras for me to freeze) and helped me out with way more then she needed to. We also managed to get some quality mother/daughter time in and as always enjoyed several fun shopping ventures and eating out at our favorite spots in town. I miss my mom now that she has left, but can't wait for her next visit in April.
Happy Father’s Day from Tennyson & Eliot
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment