Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Mothers Day 2011

I can't believe I just celebrated my 4th Mothers Day as a mommy. Mothers Day means so much to me and much more then just flowers and cards, being a mommy and wife is my life and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Being a mom is definitely the hardest, most exhausting job in the world, but it is the BEST and most fun job too.  To this day, the first thing I look forward to every morning is seeing the smiles on my sons faces. I couldn't have possibly asked for better babies and Les, Lucas and Sam make me so happy. I often sit back and watch Lucas and Sam with a huge smile...I still can't believe there mine.  Each day, I strive to be the best mom I can be to those boys.  I know I will never be perfect, but they certainly make me very proud. Lucas, thank you for making me a mommy, especially a mommy to you and Sam 4 years ago. Below are a few pictures taken from Mothers Day in Phoenix.

I woke up to these beautiful flowers from my amazing boys (yes, all 3 of them).

What better then to wake up on Mothers Day (well everyday) to this beautiful, smiling face.

Sam's giggle is infectious and was especially sweet to listen to Mothers Day morning.

I'm so thankful for this amazing husband and our 2 beautiful sons he gave me.

This very special boy, Lucas, made me a mommy 4 years ago. I'm the luckiest mom in the world to have this incredible 4 year old to have given me that title. :)

I love my Lucas to pieces.

The 2 boys that make me one very blessed and happy mommy.

Outside Charlestons before a delicious Mothers Day dinner.



No comments: