Mothers Day in Phoenix was extra special this year because not only could I be with all 3 of my precious boys, but my mother, sister and her family too. We had a busy, but very fun day. My amazing sister did a wonderful lunch at her house and we had a great time eating (she always prepares the best food) and spending time with each other. It's also so great getting the cousins together to play. It really was the perfect afternoon. Following lunch, we actually got some professional family pictures taken (exhausting, but well worth it) and ended the day with a wonderful dinner out at one of my favorite Phoenix restaurants, Charlestons. I will do a seperate Mothers Day post with pictures of my babies, but for now, below are some pictures from our family lunch at Jen and Aarons house. :)
 |
| My sister and I with our beautiful mother on Mothers Day...so special for all of us girls to be together this year. |
 |
| The original Kaplan Family. What a fun day we had together! |
 |
| Playing outside with my Lucas, Ethan and Jillian. I'm a lucky mommy and aunt! |
 |
| Greatest Grammy playing with the grandkids too. |
 |
| Now those are some adorable cousins hanging out with each other. |
 |
| My sweet Sam. |
 |
| Lucas getting a big hug from big cousin Jillian. |
 |
| My beautiful and extremely fun niece Jillian. |
 |
| My nephew Ethan...I always say that boy has stolen his aunties heart, what a cutie pie he is! |
 |
| Some fun with Uncle Aaron. |
No comments:
Post a Comment