This is my first of 2 posts (I had too many pictures) from our visit to Legoland. I broke it up into before lunch and after lunch pictures (this is before lunch). We had a fabulous day at Legoland. My parents came with us and were such troopers because this was their second visit in one month. We wouldn't have had nearly as much fun if they weren't apart of this day, so I'm so glad they were there. What also made the day perfect was that we met our good friends the Paraschos family at Legoland. We have so much fun with the Paraschos family and I love spending time with all of them. The kids have grown so fond of each other and have definitely formed a special bond. Legoland was so cool and had really cute rides and attractions. Sam and Rhodes were a little small for most of the rides, but they simply enjoyed running around the place. We definitely would go back again in the future! Below are the first batch of pictures. :)
 |
1 comment:
that airplane ride was too funny...maybe we werent susposed to ride with them. rhodes would have jumped out.
Post a Comment