Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sam's 2nd Birthday Party!

On September 10th, 2011 we officially had Sam's big birthday party! I had so many pictures, that this is the first of what will be 2 posts full of party pictures. :) We had Sam's birthday party 2 weeks late so that my parents could join in on the fun during their visit from Phoenix. One of Sam's favorite weekly activities is participating in his My Gym class. Sam has been attending My Gym since he was a baby and he loves it. It was perfect for us to celebrate Sam's birthday with both our friends and the incredible My Gym staff. His party was a total success! We had about 22 children present and enjoyed playtime, pizza and cake. My good friend Jane Ellen Paraschos made the adorable invitations, cupcake toppers and Sam's sweet outfit (thank you soooo much girl, you're the best). :) I think all the kids had a great time, I know Sam and Lucas did. I bet everybody slept so well that night! :) Below are the first batch of pictures from Sam's 2nd birthday bash.
Happy 2nd Birthday sweet Sam! He was being a little shy when we first got to My Gym, but it didn't take him long at all to warm up and have some fun. :)

Fun times!

Ty and Lucas jumping into action.

More fun!

My sweet Godson Ty.

Best big brother in the world. :)

Ari jumping away and having fun.

Most adorable dog outfit courtesy of the talented Jane Ellen Paraschos....thanks girl, he looked so cute in this outfit!

Sam feeling pretty special at his birthday party.

3 Amigos!

Aiden and Ethan having some fun during circle time.

My crazy 2 year old!

Evie in some My Gym action.

Parachute time...definitely a favorite.

Both Lucas and Sam got to ride the parachute.

Listening to Mr. Steven so well.

A puppet show.

Isn't that the coolest dude you have ever seen? I love this picture...Sam maintained such a serious and adorable face as they brought him out on the motorcycle. If I could only know exactly what he was thinking. :)

Sam still sporting the sunglasses and looking so cool! Love this picture!

That's one special 2 year old.

"Yay" for Sam!

Ready to devour that cupcake. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You got so e great pictures. We had so much fun. I still need to get Jane Ellen's info so she can make some cute stuff for Henry! See you tomorrow.