Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Hawaii Trip: Beach Bums


During this trip to Maui, we definitely got some good beach time in. I think it's safe to say we all love the beach, especially Lucas and Sam. It is so convenient and right off the resorts pool, so we would often hit the beach first and then the pool. The kids loved playing in the sand and then hitting the waves with both Daddy and Uncle Layne. I enjoyed playing in the sand with the boys, but when it came down to the ocean, I took the pictures, haha! :) From the beach, I could just hear the boys laughing and laughing as they would be in Daddy and Uncle Layne's arms jumping the waves. Perma-smiles all the way on the beach! I get so much joy just watching my boys (yes all 3 of them) having so much fun together. I really look forward to many more beach outings in the future. I obviously took a ton of pictures and a bunch of them are down below. :)
Lets just say Lucas and Sam LOVE the beach!!!

Sweet Lindsay spashing around at the beach.

Lucas getting busy in the sand.

Cousins having fun!

Grandma and Sam.

I had to grab my busy beach boys for a quick picture.

Sam having fun in the sand.

My Lucas!

Digging around.

Sam got very serious about making a sand castle, haha!

He is such a cutie pie...love how focused he  became on what he was doing.

Finally taking a break to flash mommy a smile.

Daddy definitely joined in on some beach fun.

Helping Lucas with whatever he was building. The kiddos never let us get far enough to actually build something big...we would do alittle and they would tear it up. Was still fun!

Lucas making some sand molds here.

Playing with Daddy!

We all had so much fun at the beach.

Sam and Daddy hitting the waves. It took some warming up, but Sam eventually loved the ocean and couldn't get enough of jumping the waves with either Les or Layne. Mommy refuses to enter the ocean, so I enjoyed watching, haha!

Lucas heading to the shore for some water.

"no pictures"....

Lindsay is such a good sport and let me bury her in the sand...here I'm halfway. The boys would be playing in the ocean and I got some good Lindsay beach time. :) Love that girl!

Fun in the ocean!

Life is a beach for Lucas! :)

My favorite beach boys!

Love that smile!

Sam really enjoyed playing with Uncle Layne.

Playing in the waves.

All buried in the sand...look at that smile! So much fun!

No comments: