Sunday, April 1, 2012

March Hawaii Trip: Family Pictures

Okay, so this is finally my last post from our recent trip to Maui! Like I said before, it turned out to be a great trip and everybody seemed to have a really good time. Towards the end of our trip, we all put on some red, white and blue and headed out to the pool and beach for some family pictures. Of course, everybody, but Sam cooperated, but it was still fun to grab what shots we could with the beautiful Maui sunset behind us. Next up: Maui again, but this time with the Kaplan Family in late May...will look forward to doing this all again, but with my family! :)
Our "attempt" at a cousins picture...so we tried, haha!

Love that goffy boy of mine.

"I go down now".... :)

That's a much better picture...thanks Sam! :)

We actually managed a decent family shot...I truly love this picture! :)

I also love this picture!

Great picture of Kathy, Layne and the girls!

Daddy always doing something to make this guy laugh.

A very proud Grandma and Papa.

Can't believe my baby is almost 5, sniff...sniff!

Such sweethearts....love how Sam is running off in the background. That crazy Sam of mine, haha.

Love this boy!

I'm one proud mommy!

The Lenning men.

Could they possibly be any cuter? :)

Lucas!

Original Lenning Family....sure easy grabbing their picture at least.

Some pretty ladies here!

Daddy's boy, always and forever!

My favorite boys! :)

Holding onto those silly boys so tight.

Hard to believe we have been married 8 wonderful years!

A good hubby I got!

No comments: