After a 2 year break, we just got back from our 3rd annual Lenning Family trip to Maui, Hawaii. We spent an amazing week in paradise and I have to say we all had a great time! I wasn't sure how the boys would do with the long flights and 5 hour time change, so I set low expectations. I'm happy to report my expectations were definitely exceeded and the boys traveled wonderfully! Lucas and Sam had a fantastic time in Hawaii and loved every minute of the beach, pool and especially time spent with their Grandma, Papa Lenning, Aunt Kathy/Uncle Layne and cousins Lydia and Lindsey. While we spent a lot of time just relaxing at our hotel and taking advantage of the pool and beach, we also got out quit a bit too and enjoyed fantastic restaurants, the aquarium and some whale watching (everybody minus Sam and myself). The resort we stay at has amazing ammenities for the children to take advantage of such as bowling, feeding the fish they have on site, air hockey, ping-pong, of course the beach and pool and an onsite minature golf course with might I say some beautiful views! Of course, one of Lucas' favorite activities is playing minature golf, so as you can imagine, we did this almost every morning. Below are some pictures I took one of the days we let them hit the balls around. There will be many more posts to come from our trip to Maui!
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment