A few weeks ago, we had a very looked forward to visit from my sister Jen, brother Aaron and beautiful niece and nephew, Jillian and Ethan. They came all the way from Phoenix to enjoy 4 nights with us...it flew by way too fast. We had so much fun together and I absolutely loved watching all 4 cousins play together. For not seeing each other very often, Jillian, Ethan, Lucas and Sam seemed to just pick up where they left off and played so nicely with each other the entire time. The constant laughter in the house from little munchkins was so memorable. I also really enjoyed just having some sister time with Jen...I'm so lucky to have a sister like her in my life! :) We definitely crammed things in during their visit: The zoo, children's museum, Tennessee Aquarium, girl's night out and just some good playtime at the house. Those pictures are all to follow, but below I have posted a ton of pictures from when we were just lounging around the house. Jen and Aaron mentioned coming back next year and let's just say....I already can't wait!! Miss them already! :)
 |
| My beautiful niece and handsome nephew, Jillian and Ethan! I loved waking up to these faces the morning after they arrived. They arrived the night before at 1am after a very looonngg day for all of them! |
 |
| Words can't even describe how excited Lucas was to come down the stairs and be greeted by Jillian and Ethan. They all played so well the entire weekend, such sweet cousins! |
 |
| World's best sister! |
 |
| Not only cousins, but good pals Ethan and Sam. |
 |
| Lucas definitely loves his Uncle Aaron! |
 |
| Sweet cousins playing! |
 |
| World's cutest nephew! :) |
 |
| Playing outside some. |
 |
| Sam also enjoyed hanging with his Uncle Aaron. |
 |
| Beautiful family and we were honored to have them come visit us! |
 |
| Love these girls! |
 |
| Before our date night...well more like a sisters night out and brother-in-law night out, haha! Les took Aaron to a hockey game and I took my sister for a pedicure and dinner. Had a fantastic night! :) |
 |
| Have a mentioned how much I love this girl? :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment