This year, being our first year in the new home, I have decided I'm going to host as many holiday's as possible. Therefore, I decided to host Easter 2012. We began our little gathering around 4:30 in the afternoon and we all had a blast! We had Les parents and their good friends, the Bendickson's travel up here from Huntsville. We also had some close friends, The Karps, Tozers and another friend Eric join in on the Easter festivities. It was a big crowd, but the bigger the better and we had a ton of food to support some hungry tummies. All 6 boys did an Easter egg hunt (was a little hard hiding eggs this year as our plants are barely mature enough to hide eggs, ha) and had a great time finding eggs and playing in the sandbox and on our playset. Needless to say, everybody was very tired by the end of the night (I know I was, haha), but it was truly a wonderful Easter this year. Below are a ton of pictures from our Easter gathering, mostly of the kids playing and adults having a good time too! :)
Happy Father’s Day from Tennyson & Eliot
14 years ago































No comments:
Post a Comment