Back to Hawaiii we went...this time with my family! Round 2 of Hawaii this year proved to be a lot of fun and while I was hesitant to head back once again (since we just made the long journey 2 months ago), I couldn't be more glad that we did so. Thank you mom and hubby for convincing me to let us go once again. Maui as always is beautiful with fantastic weather, but going back to Maui with my parents, sister and her family made the whole visit pretty much perfect! We returned for a week and did a lot of fun activities some old and some new. This is the first of many, many posts from our 12 day journey to Maui and then Phoenix. I will start with one of my boys favorite activities...mini golfing at our own resort's golf course. Lucas' golf lessons really paid off as he had a few "hole in ones"....shoot, even Sam had a couple "hole in ones". All the kids ( and Grammy/Papa) did great golfing. Most of all, everybody had a great time. Grammy and Papa were the ones that mostly took Lucas, Sam, Jillian and Ethan golfing in the early mornings. Just gave everybody something to do right after breakfast. Note: on the particular day I chose to take pictures, excuse Sam's PJ's....haha! It was the one morning I pulled him straight from bed to the breakfast buffet and then everybody went on to play golf without giving me a chance to change him. :)
Happy Father’s Day from Tennyson & Eliot
14 years ago

























No comments:
Post a Comment