Lucas has attended the same, most amazing preschool since he was 18 months old. At times I would close my eyes and envision his preschool graduation, especially every year watching all the other cutie pies in caps and gowns. I always wanted time to go slow until that was my boy in cap and gown (everybody knows I want to keep my little boys little forever). Well, just the opposite had happened and time had flown by way too fast and a couple weeks ago, it was my Lucas in cap and gown receiving his preschool diploma. Oh how Lucas will miss Forest Hills...he has loved all of his experiences, friends and teachers he has met over the last few years. Lucas has matured so much and in part has become the amazing little boy he is because of Forest Hills. Forest Hills has been more than we could have ever asked for in a preschool...great education, loving teachers and the greatest peers we could have ever expected to meet. There is no doubt in my mind that Lucas will be so successful in his future classes because of all he has learned through Forest Hills. Actual graduation was precious as the 4 and 5 year old graduates came out wearing cap and gowns...I can't tell you how many "awws" I heard in the crowd. The kids got diplomas, sang songs and then had a reception with punch and cake. Lonna and Gene came up for the big graduation and Lucas sure felt special. I've got to admit I had major tears in my eyes and so did Les (sorry honey to embarrass you). I can't imagine the emotional wrecks we will be at his highschool graduation. Lucas is growing up way too fast for us. We love that little boy so much and I'm so excited for what the future holds for him, I know it's great things! We couldn't be more proud of the big boy that he has become and he is all ready for his next venture in life: Kindergarten come Fall 2012! :)
 |
| Hard to believe Marian and I found this amazing school of ours 3.5 years ago...we took the journey together and have become the greatest of friends from it all. :) |
 |
| Words couldn't describe how precious our little ones looked coming out in cap and gown...I wish I could freeze that moment forever. |
 |
| Sitting with one of their amazing pre-K teachers, Ms. Lynn! She will be very missed next year. |
 |
| Could Lucas be any cuter here? I love that face to pieces! |
 |
| Best friends Lucas and Sean...so proud of our graduates! |
 |
| As they got their diploma, they announced what each preschooler wanted to be in the "future"...can you guess? Lucas wanted to grow up to be a "doctor"! It was no surprise to everybody that knows him. :) |
 |
| Some of Lucas' school buddies. |
 |
| Lucas and his other teacher, Ms. Beth! Lucas was so lucky to have 2 amazing pre-K teachers this year. |
 |
| Les and I are so proud of our little graduate. |
 |
| So happy that grandma and papa came into town for the very special graduation. |
 |
| Can't believe I officially have a kindergartner now, wow! |
 |
| Wants to follow in daddy's footsteps..couldn't be any sweeter! |
 |
| Have I mentioned how much I love my boy? :) |
 |
| Lucas and Ms. Lynn. |
 |
| A proud boy with his diploma. |
No comments:
Post a Comment