For the very first time, we visited the famous Dollywood while in the Smoky Mountains. I have always wanted to go and now seemed like the perfect time to go. Unfortunatly, Lucas and Sam weren't feeling top notch during our visit to Dollywood, but we definitely made the best of it and carried a lot of hand sanitizer to keep other's from getting sick. :) Going on the rides helped keep the kids minds off feeling so bad, but I sure wish they were their healthy and happy selves. Dollywood is fantastic, I really like that place! So much to do: rides, shows, attractions...fun for everybody at all ages. I really hope we go back again in the future. Below are a bunch of pictures from our visit to Dollywood. Despite kids not feeling well, still captured quite a few precious smiles. :)
![]() |
| The old cars was our first ride at Dollywood per Lucas request. So much fun! |
![]() |
| Daddy and Papa got stuck in the car by themselves...looked sort of funny! |
![]() |
| The big steam engine. |
![]() |
| My poor baby really didn't feel himself at Dollywood...felt so bad for him! |
![]() |
| The ICEE diet due to nasty hand, foot and mouth. They each downed about 5 during the day because it was so hot and I just wanted to make sure they were at least hydrated. |





























No comments:
Post a Comment