Dear Sam,
Happy 3rd Birthday sweet boy! We hope you had a very special birthday party at Chucky Cheese and day out with all of us. Where does time go? Seems like last I checked, you were my little tiny, tiny newborn that stole my heart from the minute I laid eyes on you. You are definitely a "mini mommy"....your smile and face looks so much like myself as a little one and it cracks me up. At 3 years old, you keep me very busy, often on the tip of my toes (much in shape, haha), but you still steal my heart every single day. Your smile lights up any room and your giggle is truly the sweetest I have ever heard. I can't wait to get you up in the morning (yes, you're still an amazing sleeper and I have to wake you up) and see how excited you get when you see me. You really know how to make a mommy feel very loved and special because each time you see me, I'm greeted with your beautiful smile and huge hug like we haven't seen each other in days. I love that Sam!! :) You always have so much to say and while your actual articulation is something we have to work on, I love hearing you talk and especially catching that "I love you" from you everyday. You have a very busy mind and I can always tell those wheels are spinning, seems you always have a plan in the making, ha! Often times, that plan gets you in trouble, but your curious nature makes me laugh at the same time. Speaking of laughing, you're so very entertaining to anybody that has had the chance to get to know you. I thank you for the many, many laughs you give all of us everyday. I always say, everybody needs a little Sam in their life. :) You have such a dynamic and amazing personality, but part of it is feisty and strong willed. Sometimes, your very strong willed and feisty nature can frustrate me, but at the end of the day, those character traits make up who you are and they will come in handy someday. Sam, not only are you an amazing son, but you are a great little brother too and nothing touches my heart more then seeing the love you have for your big brother Lucas. I love how you look up to him and always want to be near him. I have always been so impressed with how well you and Lucas get along and truly love each other. I think it's precious how you seem lost when Lucas is not around or at school. From the moment I drop him off, until we pick him up, you're asking for Lucas "your Deka" and it's adorable! Lucas is so very lucky to have you, we all are. Sam, you're my handsome, smart and wonderful little boy that is very loved by everybody. I'm so lucky that I get to be your mommy and call you my son... I can't wait to watch you grow and thrive for many, many years. You make us all so very proud! Happy Birthday sweet boy, I love you so very much!
 |
| Silly Sam is going through a dress-up stage and he wears this fire outfit all the time, such a cutie pie! |
 |
| Love this boys personality |
 |
| A birthday sweet for a little sweetie! |
 |
| Yummy cupcake! |
 |
| So in love with this face! |
 |
| Happy 3rd Birthday Sam, we LOVE you sooo much! |
No comments:
Post a Comment