Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Decorations!

This being our first Christmas in the new house, I wanted to go all out with Christmas decorations. Plus, we were hosting Les' group Christmas Party, so I needed the house to become as festive as possible. :) Of course, seeing as I lack necessary creativity for this task, I enlisted the help of my best friend Marian and amazing neighbor Jennifer. Jennifer and Marian are as talented as it gets with designing and decorating for the holidays. They spent countless hours on my house and I'm forever grateful to them. Marian took the job of my 2 main trees (one in the formal study and one in the family room), dining, foyer, family room and kitchen decorations and Jennifer tackled my wreaths, mantle and banisters as well as a few bows down in the basement. Words can't describe how beautiful they made everything look. I'm dreading taking it all down this January and am afraid my house will then look too plain, haha! :) So excited that I will have everything to put back up next year. Below are just a couple pictures of the trees, front door and banisters. I wish I had taken more pictures, but at least you get the idea! :) Thanks soooo much Jennifer and Marian...you're the best! :)
Decor over front door.

So pretty!


Beautiful tree in formal study.

Half of my built-ins in family room.

Tree in family room.



Banisters



1 comment:

Team Thompson said...

you have two very talented friends...do they work out of state? :) just beautiful!