Monday, December 31, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This Thanksgiving, I had the pleasure of hosting the Lenning's, Kaplan's and Bendickson's at my home. It was a very special day filled with scrumptious food and fun times. My parents flew in from Phoenix and the Lenning's and Bendickson's came up from Alabama and we felt so honored to have everybody at our home for one of my favorite holidays. It truly takes a village to put on a big Thanksgiving dinner and I'm so grateful I had all the help I did from everybody. It turned out just great and both adults and kiddos seemed to enjoy themselves. Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday for many reasons. Of course the food and beautiful Fall scenery, but most importantly because of the wonderful family and friends I have been blessed with. Each and every day I'm so grateful to wake up to the most amazing husband and beautiful little boys a girl could ask for. I'm also grateful for our wonderful families and friends that make our lives enriched in so many ways. Happy Thanksgiving to all you special folks in our lives...we are so blessed because we know each and every one of you. Below are some pictures from Turkey Day! :)
Three people I'm most thankful for each and every year...my sweet boys!

Lonna and my mom starting to help prepare a big meal for Thanksgiving.

Sheryl and Sandy Bendickson on Thanksgiving day.

My good family friend Amanda...love this girl!

Lonna and Sheryl.


Three sweet boys: Calab, Lucas and Sam. They all had so much fun playing.

Gene and Paul.

So grateful for my beautiful family.

The Bendickson Family.

Whole Thanksgiving gang this year.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

No comments: