Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Let It Shine

This year Lucas' birthday party was different from the other 5 years in that we just did his classmates and 2 best friends because of a number of children limitation at Let It Shine. Lucas really wanted to have his birthday party at Let It Shine this year and wanted to invite his entire class (so sweet). Well, he was a lucky boy as the majority of his class was able to come and join in on the fun. Other then the number of kid limitation, Let It Shine does an amazing birthday party and the kids had a blast! In fact, it's so fun there that I wished I was a kid. :) They had trampolines, foam pits, jump houses, rock walls and finale was a special bungy jump rope treat just for Lucas only. He FLEW through the air back and forth and was very high up. It was quite the site and I'm so glad Les got video of that one. After the kids did gymnastics, we went to the party room and enjoyed Ninjago cake, cupcakes and treats courtesy of my very good friend Beth Clark (Adley is in Lucas' class). Beth worked so hard and for a couple days to help make Lucas' birthday extra special and I'm so grateful for her. 
 






































No comments: