FIRST GRADE....I can't believe my big boy Lucas has started another year of school and yet another chapter in life. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was posting on his first day of Kindergarten. I know I say it all the time, but I mean it...time is going by way too fast and I wish it would slow down. :) I'm so happy for Lucas as he starts another exciting and fun/busy year of school. We are also all very proud of Lucas and all his accomplishments and we can't wait to see what all is in store for him this year. I think he had some normal first day jitters last Friday, but it was a half-day and he was all smiles when I picked him up. He loved meeting and getting to know his new teacher, Mrs. Hess and also enjoyed getting to play with both old and new friends. I have a feeling it is going to be a great year for Lucas! We celebrated his first day with lunch at the Rainforest Cafe! Below are a couple pictures of his first day of 1st grade! :)
 |
| Lucas all smiles on our way to first day of school. |
 |
| With his new teacher, Mrs. Hess! So far so good and she is super sweet! Lucas really likes Mrs. Hess and says she is pretty and funny! :) |
 |
| It was a half day and we told Lucas he got to pick a special place to go for lunch....he picked The Rainforest Cafe to celebrate his first day of 1st grade! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment